Mission: New Hope’s mission is to glorify God by helping people become devoted followers of Christ with lives characterized by worship, growth, and service.
- Biblical Preaching & Worship (2 Tim. 4:2; Eph. 4:3-6): Affirming the ultimate authority of the Bible and practicing a “blended” style of worship aimed at bringing diverse people together.
- Lifestyle of Prayer (Eph. 6:18; Phil. 4:6): Recognizing our dependence on God by cultivating a lifestyle of prayer.
- Reformed Distinctives (2 Tim. 3:16; Lev. 10:1-3; 1 Pet. 5:1-4): Joyfully affirming Reformed theology in doctrine, worship, and government.
- Grace-Filled Culture (Titus 2:11-14): Recognizing our ongoing need for grace and freeing others to be honest about their own struggles and need for Christ.
- Education and Community (Acts 2:42; Rom. 12:2): Learning and growing together through renewing the mind and forming Christian friendships.
- Multi-Generational (Ps. 145:4): Learning from one another across generations as we follow Christ together, with a focus on raising up the next generation for Him.
- Serving Neighbor Near and Far (Mt. 28:19-20): Seeking to be the hands, feet, and mouthpiece of Jesus in our own community and beyond.